Delivery Consultant | Project Management
We are a strategic led, design focused technology partner. We believe that great digital solutions are made out of stunning design and cutting-edge technology. We believe in small squads of experienced practitioners operating short, highly effective sprints. Always moving forward, adding value, never getting stuck.
Our heritage is built on a mobile-first philosophy which guides everything we do today: from minimalist design, clean architecture, rapid development and an obsession with the customer and end-user. We provide boutique attention at scale. With offices in London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Aarhus, Prague, Dubai, Dnipro and Copenhagen, we are one of EMEA’s leading digital consultancies and, since 2017, a proud part of the MonstarLab Group, extending the family to 26 cities in 15 countries.
We are looking to grow our London team with a talented Delivery Consultant within our Project Management team.
This role needs someone who understands that excellence comes from delivering quality work to happy clients via a motivated team. Fusing a collaborative focus with a pragmatic mindset is key to supporting, nurturing and growing the Nodes client base in the UK.
Our UK team has developed a very strong portfolio of clients over the past 8 years, working with the likes of Avon, Tempur, HSBC, Krispy Kreme and Scotrail.
Our team is dedicated, passionate and high achieving. We exceed our business goals by nurturing a collaborative, supportive and engaging working environment.
We are a strategic, design-led technology consulting partner with key strengths in mobile app, customer experience and Sitecore projects.
- Create strong partnerships with clients, building trust through transparency and collaboration
- Manage your own portfolio of client projects, deliver on their needs using Agile best practices
- Be a strong servant-leader to your Development Squad(s)
- Advise clients within design thinking, product ownership, digital transformation and other related fields
- Solutions-focused with the drive to see the project through
- Be a power user of JIRA / Confluence and / or Azure DevOps, supporting your team to get the best out of these tools, ensuring excellence in Agile planning and delivery
- Be commercially minded, able to manage projects to ensure commercial goals are met
- Identify growth opportunities within your clients business, working with our commercial team to nurture and land these more-biz opportunities
- Support the team in pre-sales for new opportunities
- Be an active and supportive member of the UK team
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English
- Proven experience with managing digital projects using an agile methodologies including Scrum, Lean and Kanban
- Understand how teams use modern software engineering practices such as XP and CI/CD
- Understand design thinking and the process of creating prototypes and design systems
- Proven experience working on web, mobile and CMS builds
- Proven experience working with 3rd parties, and cross-functional teams with local, nearshored and offshored members.
- Proven experience of tackling difficult situations and handling blockers, with a pragmatic and empathic approach, both internally and client-facing
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience of tracking metrics, managing team utilisation and reporting financial status to the business
- Proven experience of working with new business proposals such as RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Experience with account management & opportunity tracking software such as Forecast, Harvest and Salesforce
- Experience handling changes to product scope and requests for change
- Willingness to learn new tools, ways of working and develop second skills
Nice to have
What we can offer you
At Monstarlab, we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organisational structure. We define ourselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
You will work with some of the world’s most talented designers, developers and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development and investing in your future.
- Generous Maternity/Paternity leave
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Offices located centrally in London
- Regular team nights out
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid sick days and 5 weeks holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Company social breakfasts as well as snacks, fruit and a fully loaded beer fridge
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Flexible Working
- Access to wellbeing support
- Extensive Training and Development
- 24th December off
- Annual company party