Frontend Engineer | Service Desk Team
At Monstarlab, we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices in cities like Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, and many others we are one of the world’s leading digital product development agencies.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Frontend engineer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Monstarlab already creates awesome digital solutions and we’re building a team that can take that to the web. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment then we would love to hear from you.
Today we have 750 engineers, split into 20+ offices in 20+ technologies and 150+ Consultants into 10+ offices and we are starting new projects daily with different demands on skills, spoken languages & locations/timezones.
- Take web builds from design through to final delivery.
- Support in the maintenance of web projects after delivery.
- Ensure all code is developed using industry-recognized standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Communicate with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed
- Be prepared to attend client meetings when required
- Work with our in-house designers, developers, solution architects and digital consultants.
- Write clean, reusable code and have a passion for web development
- Collaborate with clients and first-level support team
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end, Android, iOS, PMs and UX team members
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimation
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in the beautiful city center of Prague
- Regular team nights out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid unlimited sick days and 4 weeks vacation
- Everyday lunches from the best Prague's restaurants
- Company provided breakfast, snacks and all kinds of drinks
- Sportscard (Multisport) program
- Shared bikes program
- Flexible schedule
It’s important you have the following:
- Experience with HTML / CSS / Sass and associated tooling.
- Experience building, maintaining and iterating on web applications
- Experience interfacing with a variety of backend APIs
- Experience with a recognised development approach, including both development and test strategies
- Experience with modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower
- 2+ years of front-end web application development experience
- Experience with any other development technologies or platforms would be beneficial (PHP, C#, Swift, Kotlin, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile team