Mobile Engineer (Android & iOS) | Service Desk Team
At Monstarlab, we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices in cities like Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, and many others we are one of the world’s leading digital product development agencies.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Mobile Engineer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Monstarlab already creates awesome mobile solutions to join our team. If you are someone who is comfortable with iOS and Android development, then we would love to hear from you.
Today we have 750 engineers, split into 20+ offices in 20+ technologies and 150+ Consultants into 10+ offices and we are starting new projects daily with different demands on skills, spoken languages & locations/timezones.
- You will be responsible for the feature development and maintenance of iOS and Android applications
- Writing top-notch Swift and Kotlin code
- Ensure all code is developed using industry-recognized standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered
- Participate in the creation of high quality, compact code
- Write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- Collaborate with clients and first-level support team
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end, Android, project managers and UX team members
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimation
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in the beautiful city center of Prague
- Regular team nights out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid unlimited sick days and 4 weeks vacation
- Everyday lunches from the best Prague's restaurants
- Company provided breakfast, snacks and all kinds of drinks
- Sportscard (Multisport) program
- Shared bikes program
- Flexible schedule
It’s important you have the following:
- Experience writing Swift and Kotlin code and developing native iOS and Android apps
- Good understanding of design patterns, OOP, software architecture and debugging
- Enthusiastic about teamwork in an AGILE/Scrum environment
- Collaborative working style and open in communication
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.