Service Level Manager
At Monstarlab, we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices in cities like Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, and many others we are one of the world’s leading digital product development agencies.
As an Service Level Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed level of service will be delivered to the clients' satisfaction. Close communication and interaction with the key stakeholders will be the main focus of this position. Key tasks are understanding the needs of the client, their satisfaction and value proposition of their project.
What we expect of you
- Main part of the job will be focused on close cooperation with the Service Management office staff and our clients.
- Complete understanding of our SLA contracts and our offerings will be the cornerstone of the position.
- Ability to describe and onboard clients on our support solution.
- Regular check-ups with the client, gathering their feedback and satisfaction.
- Proactive attitude aiming to improve our processes, offerings and level of quality we deliver.
- Basic knowledge of the technical side of IT delivery - systems, platforms, workflows.
- Cooperation with our SVP of Operations analysing potential business openings.
- Close contact with our current clients and partners with an aim to understand their needs, future improvements of their projects, and new business opportunities in general.
- Gathering feedback from our clients and documenting those findings.
- Proactively trying to find possible improvements to existing projects based on the feedback from the client.
- You will have the option to directly affect customer product development
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in the beautiful city center of Prague
- Regular team nights out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid unlimited sick days and 4 weeks vacation
- Everyday lunches from the best Prague's restaurants
- Company provided breakfast, snacks and all kinds of drinks
- Sportscard (Multisport) program
- Shared bikes program
- Flexible schedule
- ITIL 3 or ITIL 4 experience, certification is a plus.
- Experience with managing an SLA offering including support and operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (preferably C1 and higher), other languages are a plus.
- Experience with contracting - SLAs, SOWs, Framework agreements.
- Forthcoming attitude towards our clients, with ability to understand them and react accordingly
Additional experience and skills sets that are not required but are a welcomed bonus
- Knowledge of ticketing tools - Zendesk, Jira, Trello etc.
- Any technical knowledge regarding application development (on any platform)
- Experience with Agile methodology in Scrum or Kanban.