Executive Strategy Director
At Monstarlab, We shape technology that inspires users and grows businesses. Our technology starts with people because if they’re inspired, you succeed. We deliver expert engineering and stunning design to unleash growth for your business, customers and society. Across 25 global offices, over 1200 experts work at pace to make sure our clients' investment makes a meaningful impact. We rely on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations.
You are a senior leader who possesses outstanding client relationships, a detailed understanding of digital and technology and persuasive communication skills. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their technology and digital transformation agendas.
We believe in technology enabled, not led transformation, and you’ll help our clients solve their critical business challenges by implementing new ways of working and identifying and unlocking new value from their technology investments that puts them in charge of their digital future.
As Executive Strategy Director you will be responsible for Monstarlab's strategy team and overall team outcome. Primarily for the UK market with assistance into Netherlands and German markets. This team currently consists primarily - but not exclusively - of Product Management practitioners with scope to evolve the definition of strategy and experience services through 2021 and beyond. So an ability to coach and support in this area is required.
You will have the following responsibilities:
Leadership & Management
- Key member of local Leadership team with the responsibility to develop annual plans for the strategy team & practice
- Lead our next generation thought leadership and assets through application of functional, technology and industry knowledge
- Assist in the strategy activities and teams of both the Amsterdam and Berlin offices
- You will lead our largest client relationship and programmes from a Strategic point of view in the UK and Western Europe region.
- Drive growth and capability development specifically in Strategy and Consulting across our clients
- Work with the commercial team to assist in execution of campaigns and content that deliver existing client growth opportunities in line with account development plans
- Work alongside the MD in the planning, coordinating and implementation of business plans including the penetration of new sectors
- Communicate effectively at C-Level/Senior Leadership level by developing effective strategies’ that will support our clients through their transformation programme.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the Practice leads within our Strategy pillar in terms of the development of new Strategy and Consultancy services, supporting GtM strategy, recruitment, training and delivery.
- Support the creation of market leading methodologies and ways of working, that will support our strategy teams in enabling speed to value and higher returns on investments for our clients
- You are a practitioner of user-centric approaches to problem solving but understands that technical feasibility and business viability are key to the success of any product and programmes of work
- Understand a client’s business strategy and help to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client’s (IT) operating model including the organizational structure, processes and governance
- Putting our DesignOps, DigitalOps and DevOps toolbox to use when assessing and advising our clients on their next steps on their transformation journeys
What we can offer you
At Monstarlab, we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organisational structure. We define ourselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
You will work with some of the world’s most talented designers, developers and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development and investing in your future.
- Generous Maternity/Paternity leave
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Offices located centrally in London, Copenhagen, and Dubai
- Regular team nights out
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid sick days and 5 weeks holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Company social breakfasts as well as snacks, fruit and a fully loaded beer fridge
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Flexible Working
- Access to wellbeing support
- Extensive Training and Development
- Annual company party
- Extensive experience across the digital ecosystem including cloud, data, Customer experience, service design, emerging IT (AI, VR, BC) web/mobile application development, IoT etc
- You have end-to-end experience so you understand the full product lifecycle
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements and working across multiple geographic locations, workforces and senior stakeholder groups
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- It is essential that you have a proven background within Consulting or Strategy plus industry experience in at least one of the following key areas, Technology, Health & Life Sciences, Banking, or Travel & Hospitality
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject from a leading academic institution