People & Culture Generalist
At Monstarlab, we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 25 offices in cities like Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, and many others, we are one of the world’s leading digital product development agencies.
The position is a maternity leave cover initially for 12 months and potentially continuing the employment after that period.
We rely on talent, excellence and a strong culture to keep the organisation on the cutting-edge of the industry, and we are looking for a passionate and talented People & Culture Generalist to help us attract and retain top talent on our growth journey.
You will join our team of +50 professionals in our office in Copenhagen. You will be a “one-person army” within the People & Culture (P&C) function in Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands but part of a growing global P&C team, with colleagues all over the world.
We’re looking for someone highly organised and self-managing, who will be an engaged and sociable part of the team. As you will be communicating daily with employees, managers and external partners, we need someone with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will report directly to our Managing Director in Denmark with a dotted line to our global P&C team.
If you are someone who is comfortable and confident in taking ownership of managing P&C operational responsibilities for our team in Denmark, then we would love to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with managers and employees alike across the danish organisation, working as a partner with the business and employees to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end P&C operations;
- Manage onboarding and offboarding activities with IT and other functions where necessary ensuring proper processes are followed;
- Ensure local P&C policies, procedures and processes are created where necessary, maintained and communicated to all employees in Denmark;
- Maintain and manage employee data for Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands collaborating closely with our IT function;
- Support the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to closing candidates;
- Support and facilitate global P&C end-to-end life-cycle activities;
- Collaborate with the P&C global team on ad hoc projects;
What you bring to the role:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role is a requirement and experience within recruitment will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to build strong partnerships and communicate and collaborate effectively with all relevant stakeholders;
- Understanding of Danish labor law is a requirement, and understanding of German and Dutch labor laws are considered an advantage;
- A proactive and committed approach to your responsibilities and enjoy being involved in multiple projects at the same time within a multicultural environment;
- Commercial awareness and understanding of how People & Culture add value to the business;
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- English is our language of business, so English fluency is required
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment;
- High responsibility and excellent career opportunities;
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally;
- Pension and health insurance;
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware;
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen;
- Flexible working hours;
- Catered lunch and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks;
- Regular social events