We are now hiring for a specialist in Product Management within our Delivery Department for Life Science, based in Copenhagen. As a mid-weight member of the team, you are self-sufficient in managing the lifecycle of products and working clients to help them achieve highly.
Your job would be to help our clients create better commercial outcomes through their digital solutions. You will do this by determining what the right thing to build is and seeing that vision through to delivery.
Your core client responsibilities will be:
You’ll do this by:
As well as delivering product management on behalf of our clients, you'll naturally get involved in helping our clients understand how to do product management successfully.
Product management requires a foundational and unique mindset. You are:
· Trusting: you let others get on with work in their area of expertise and step in only when needed.
· Articulate: you are able to manage diverse stakeholders, lead a constructive debate, and see both sides of an argument.
· Visionary: you act as the leader of an idea and can rally people. You’re focused on the long-term and the big picture.
· Structured: you maintain a critical view on processes and are ready to define new ways of working and refine existing ones.
· Curious: you solve problems using evidence, so you get to the right answer quickly. You question the status quo but leave your ego at the door.
· Driven: you’re a self-starter who drives their own workload and takes the initiative to challenge themselves and others.
What we can offer you
At Monstarlab, our Danish heritage means that we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organisational structure. We define ourselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
You will work with some of the world’s most talented designers, developers and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development and investing in your future.
You are our ideal candidate if you possess the natural ability to recognize and foster quality work, and consider yourself eager to drive the growth and success of Monstarlab in the high-potential Danish Life Science market. Also possessing:
Life Science specific
It is essential that you can use your good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve results together with others. We treasure the positive atmosphere in our team and count on you to engage and participate in a positive manner.
At Monstarlab, We shape technology that inspires users and grows businesses. Our technology starts with people because if they’re inspired, you succeed. We deliver expert engineering and stunning design to unleash growth for your business, customers and society. Across 25 global offices, over 1200 experts work at pace to make sure our clients' investment makes a meaningful impact. We rely on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations.