Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for a QA specialist to join our talented team in Copenhagen.
You will be leading the QA activities in software development projects which includes defining test strategy, approach and execution. You will also be performing own test activities during development and be working very close with developers, designers, our digital consultants and customers.
You will be helping us in defining and implementing the right tools and processes for achieving our goals of delivering high quality products across regions.
It is important you have:
- Motivation for working close with customers and other stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of proven record working as a QA/Test specialist
- Broad experience working with QA from midsize to large software projects
- Strive for the best possible solution for our clients by providing advice within QA
- Experience with working in an agile environment
As a person:
- You enjoy working on many different type of projects
- You have a passion for QA and thrive in a dynamic agile work environment.
- Keep calm in a hectic environment
- Good understanding of business development
It’s advantageous if you have one or more of the following:
- Native iOS/Android experience
- Wep or App Test automation such as Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Katalon Studio
- API automation (Postman, SOAP UI, JMeter, Katalon Studio etc.)
- Test management experience
We can offer:
- An interesting international work environment with talented colleagues
- Steep learning curve as you will be working on many diverse projects
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Beautiful office in Copenhagen
- Salary depending on qualifications
- Occasional traveling
Nodes, a part of Tokyo based Monstarlab Group, is a leading global technology and consulting partner.
We shape and build bespoke technology solutions for exciting multi-national brands and household names to further their business transformation objectives. We apply our mobile-first mindset to solving business challenges around the world. Our EMEA division totals 150 employees across our offices including Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Dubai, Prague and Amsterdam. Globally, our team exceeds 1,200+ employees across Tokyo, New York and Singapore. We are on an amazing growth journey, and that’s why we need you.