Senior Marketing Manager
In this newly created role, we’re looking for an experienced hands-on strategic marketing professional to join our growing business during an exciting period of transformation. A consulting business with engineering at its heart, and creativity in our soul, our work is helping clients build the businesses of the future.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for Monstarlab marketing, communication strategies, and lead generation. Tasked with generating brand awareness, increased consideration and ultimately growth by maintaining a consultative relationship with a target list of sectors and clients.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding and experience of Digital Transformation across multiple sectors, with a strong professional services background. You’ll also bring with you a detailed knowledge of modern marketing techniques for compelling B2B marketing.
Primarily for the UK market with assistance to Netherlands and German markets.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering a sustained programme of brand building and demand generation activities at all stages of the technology buying cycle
- Leveraging the skills of colleagues internally, and partners externally, you’ll ensure the programme of activity is planned and delivered on time and to budget with clear measurable results and an identifiable significant pipeline for the business
- Targeting our core industry sectors you’ll build awareness of the brand, clearly articulating our capabilities through compelling thought leadership and targeted content for a lead generation, nurture and conversion programmes
- Define and execute the annual marketing plans, including the administration of the marketing budget
- Plan, manage and deliver marketing initiatives to support new business bid activities
- Work with EED’s/ED’s to execute campaigns and content that deliver existing client growth opportunities in-line with account development plans
- Work alongside the MD/EED's/ED's in the planning, coordinating and implementation of business plans to penetrate of sectors, markets and services/capabilities
- Build the Monstarlab brand in the marketplace through thought leadership, C-level interactions, digital marketing, PR, trade press, procurement relationships and other activities
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors and adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Drive increased revenue to achieve the company's ambitious growth targets and new business lead generation
- Work with Global marketing team to direct content on all social media channels, central website, digital marketing campaigns, SEO, and other centralised activities
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using pre-determined KPIs, optimising where these activities where required for maximum ROI
- Negotiate with media agencies, partners and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Assist in the marketing activities of both the Amsterdam and Berlin offices
With a proven track record of successfully building a professional services brand, you are able to take risks, and manage them intelligently and approach problem solving creatively. You must have:
- An accomplished, experienced and passionate marketing professional with strong analytical skills
- A creative thinker with strong commercial and delivery focus who can work strategically to build integrated marketing programmes that deliver a strong RoI
- A confident self-starter and natural communicator who can work autonomously, but be a key team player
- Significant demonstrable experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns
- A inspirational entrepreneurial leader with previous experience of managing resources, agencies and partners to deliver integrated campaigns into market
- B2B tech industry marketing background essential
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, to lead, motivate and inspire and operate as a strategic leader in the business
- Experience of marketing and selling services related to the following: Digital Strategy, Customer Experience, Technology Consulting and Emerging Technologies are desirable
Criteria for success
- A passion for marketing
- Brand building and new business lead generation
- Contribution to the growth target and revenue creation
- Developing strong relationships with industry press, relevant journalists and publications, and industry intermediaries
- Working with the global marketing and local commercial team
- Effective management of annual marketing budget
- Strong networking, negotiating, and business leadership
- Supports the businesses leadership objectives
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the effectiveness of our marketing function
What we can offer you
At Monstarlab, we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organisational structure. We define ourselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
You will work with some of the world’s most talented marketeers, designers, developers and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development and investing in your future.
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Regular team nights out
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid sick days and 4 weeks holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Company social breakfasts as well as snacks, fruit and a fully loaded beer fridge
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Engineering awesome. Powered by the world’s best. That’s Monstarlab. Over a thousand of the world’s best developers, designers, strategists and project managers working on the most complex challenges out there. We don’t just solve our client’s challenges. We use our know-how to develop products, platforms, services and businesses that empower and amplify human creativity and support the next generation of tech-savvy thinkers and makers. Blending strategic thinking with stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we engineer awesome solutions that perform.